Molenaar Dispersion GlueMolenaar Dispersion glue Nr.1 ensures optimum adhesion of the concrete cones. It is ready to use, packaged in 14 kg buckets. Approximately 40 kilograms of Molenaar Dispersion glue can cover a thousand cones, depending on the length of the cones.
Advantages of the Dispersion Glue:
- Temperature resistant. The glue begins to soften at 122-140°F. (50-60°C)
- Storage life is several years. Make sure the bucket is properly sealed after use
- Processing time is approximately 20 to 30 minutes, maximum strength is reached in 28 days
- Strong resistance to diluted acids, but not to concentrated acids
- Suitable for gluing poly- styrene foam
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Use: with 1 bucket approximately 350 cones can be glued